Treat pet dandruff with Animal Pharmaceutical's Siccaderm Shampoo.
Your Pets Will Love This Because:
- Prevents itching, scaling and crusting of the skin
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Reduces flakiness
- For dogs, cats and horses
DESCRIPTION: Great for treating and preventing itching, flaking and scaling of the scalp caused by dandruff or seborrhea (oily, crusting or scaling skin). Siccaderm Shampoo is an anti-seborrheic. It works by slowing down the production of skin cells, which helps to reduce flakiness. Siccaderm contains Pyrithione Zinc 1% and is best known for its use in treating dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties and in properly pH balanced for use on pets. Siccaderm also contains Sulfur 2% and Salicylic Acid 2%.
- Methocel E4M ( thickner )
- EGDS ( thickner & pearlizer )
- Cocomidopropyl Betaine ( surfactant ), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance, Polyquat 7 ( conditioner )
- 1% Selenium Sulfide USP
- 2% Salicylic Acid USP
- 2% Sulfur USP
Contains: Pharmasome Technology